Thursday, August 17, 2006


Here is a sample of the kinds of sick people who hunt minors for their own sick purposes. Email to have others added.

Mary Kay Letourneau

America’s most famous female child molester, Mary Kay Letourneau, is currently serving a seven-and-a-half year sentence in a Washington state prison for her sexual involvement with a 13-year-old boy(3). The relationship began when the victim was a student in her sixth-grade class. Letourneau has given birth to two daughters fathered by the youth. One was born in prison.

Richard Allen Davis

She was anyone’s little girl. She could have been yours, or mine. She had long, dark hair, which cascaded down the sides of her head and her friendly face would one day become a familiar sight to millions of Americans. Her name was Polly Klaas, a quiet, unassuming 12-year old who lived a comfortable life in Petaluma, California. Like everyone, Polly had her own dreams and plans for the future. On a peaceful night, on October 1, 1993, she was in her own bedroom. She invited two friends over for their very first slumber party and all three girls were immersed in the joy and freedom of being away from their parents for a few hours. Until that awful moment when evil made its way into Polly’s life. At about 10 that evening, an intruder, high on booze and armed with a knife, crawled through an open bedroom window and within minutes, two of the girls were tied up and left writhing in terror on the bedroom floor. Polly was abducted and carried off into the night, the victim of a cowardly killer whose own life was a twisted maze of hate and violence. The body of little Polly Klass was found two months later on December 4, 1993. Her confessed killer, Richard Allen Davis, provided information that eventually led police to her body. She had been brutally raped and strangled.

Father James Porter

They victims and their families hold church leaders responsible for every case in which child molestation by a priest was concealed from authorities, hushed up with empty promises of counseling and ardent admonitions to protect the good name of the church.
Those victims also note that the child-abuse problem in Massachusetts churches did not begin with Father Geoghan or Christopher Reardon in the 1980s. In fact, the archdiocese established its longstanding pattern of denial and concealment twenty years earlier, with the case of Father James Porter. A serial predator who molested at least 125 children of both sexes, claiming victims in five states, Porter was recognized as “a problem” by his superiors in the early 1960s. Multiple complaints, a criminal arrest, and several confessions from Porter himself failed to prompt any meaningful action. Instead of dismissal and prison, Porter was treated to multiple transfers, vacations, and ineffective “spiritual counseling.” The end result: a tragedy that shocked the nation when it was revealed, more than three decades after Porter abused his first victim.

Westley Allan Dodd

Westley Allan Dodd is perhaps one of the most calculating predators to prowl the playgrounds. Small in stature, and sometimes assuming a baby-voice himself, he did not fit the profile of the dangerous trench-coated “stranger” that children are taught to avoid. (Organizations like the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children are working hard to dispel myths of child-molesters as repugnant trolls luring kids with candy -- they are usually someone kids trust.) Like many child molesters, Dodd knew how to gain access to his victims -- he befriended children with gifts and games, and knew how to coax them into dangerous situations without using force. He was described as being good with kids. Few knew that he was also deadly with them.

Joey Buttafuoco

Joseph "Joey" Buttafuoco made headlines in 1992 for his affair with Amy Fisher, who subsequently shot Joey's wife, Mary Jo Buttafuoco, in the face. Mary Jo was not killed.
Buttafuoco was a Massapequa, New York, auto body shop owner in 1992 when Fisher shot his wife, who survived the shooting. Amy Fisher, at the age of 17, served seven years in prison for the shooting. Buttafuoco pleaded guilty to one count of statutory rape, for his affair with Amy Fisher, and served four months in jail. He and his wife later moved to California and divorced in 2003.

John Evander Couey

Couey is presently on trial in Citrus County, Florida, and faces the death penalty. On March 18, 2005, John Evander Couey confessed to having kidnapped and murdered Jessica Lunsford. According to police reports, Lunsford was abducted after attending a local church service.
John Couey stated he went to Jessica's house at about 3am, entered through an unlocked wooden door, awoke her, told her (Exact Quote) "Don't yell or nothing" and had Jessica follow him, she did of her own free will.

Couey occupied the trailer along with two other women. Couey admitted in his video taped and recorded deposition to having sexual intercourse with Jessica in his bedroom. They then both slept nude together the first night at which time he then again assaulted her in the morning, leaving her in the closet with the instructions not to leave. She stayed in the closet the entire day as John Couey reported for work at "Billy's truck lot", never attempting to escape.

John Couey related that Jessica did not appear a virgin the first time they had sexual intercourse, stating she did not cry or yell out, and in fact smiled and said it felt like she was having her period. The coroner's report stated that Jessica's vagina showed prior healed notches, clefts and scars in her hymenal remains in a 6, and 12 oclock position that were present before John Couey's rape, though he stated in his court deposition that it could be of natural occurrence as well as molestation.

On March 19, 2005 at exactly 12:13am, police found Jessica's body at a residence located on West Sparrow Court, buried in a hole approximatley 2 1/2' deep and 2' circular, covered with leaves. The body was removed from the ground at exactly 3:37am and transported to the coroner's office.

Her body had undergone "moderate" to "severe" decomposition and according to the publicly released autopsy reports was skeletonized on 2 fingers that Jessica had poked through the bags before suffocating to death. The coroner ruled that death would have happened even in best circumstances within 2-3 minutes from lack of oxygen.